This webcast, led by payments industry expert Peter Hall, differentiates acquiring from issuing profitability. It explores the scale of opportunity in acquiring, but also examines the more limited range of revenues and the dominance of key costs. The module focusses on the heavy dependency on getting the right mix of scale, margin and segmentation. This course is included in the Card Profitability bundled course.
1 course, 35 minutes, 6-month unlimited access after purchase.
Course topics include the following:
- The Acquiring Opportunity
- Acquirer vs. Issuer Differentiation
- Key Cost and Revenue Drivers
- The Role of Margin and Segmentation
- Threats Against Acquirer Profitability
Who Should View
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations