Be a Payments Game Changer
What’s the best way to solve the challenges that arise in your payments business as your business grows and the market evolves? In this interactive course you will work with fellow team members to solve real-world issues. For example:
Reward Fatigue – the evolution of loyalty and the need to redefine rewards-based credit products
Keeping Premium, Premium – how to keep premium products special when competitors continually copy you.
Get ready to tackle the most typical, significant, and new dilemmas of the payments industry, from bottom line management to the digital future. Throughout the two days, you will explore up to seven different scenarios with payments expert, Peter Hall. Each scenario will represent a real-world situation. While the scenarios will have a fictional element, they will be rooted in real-world experience. You will have a chance to influence the selection of scenarios.
- One-To-Many Moving from a single, standard card to multiple, segmented, value-rich propositions.
- Make or Buy? Addressing the processing dilemma from in-house to outsource to right-source.
- Reward Fatigue The evolution of loyalty and the need to redefine rewards-based credit products.
- Raising your Risk Appetite The strategy and tactics required in targeting higher-risk customers.
- How to keep premium products special when competitors consistently copy you.
- Margin Squeeze Restoring profitability in the face of competition, regulation and a changing economy.
- The Digital Imperative Applying digital ingredients to the product, service, and channel proposition.
- Data Difference Harness data to gain intimate customer knowledge, and drive precise decisions.
- Friend or Foe? Tactics to face or embrace new, disruptive payment players such as fintechs and retailers.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced card managers and senior management involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations
- Past participants of these workshops: Build an Effective Card Portfolio and Strategies for Driving Card Portfolio Growth
- Past participants of these online series:Build an Effective Card Portfolio and Strategies for Driving Card Portfolio Growth
- Past participants of Bankcard Management School
- Past participants of Visa Global Challenge
|09 Dec 2019 09:00||Dubai, UAE||English||Peter Hall||Enroll now|