What’s the best way to solve the challenges that arise in your payments business? In this interactive course you will work with fellow team members to solve real-world issues. For example: “Make or Buy” – how to address processing from in-house to outsource to right-source. “Losing Lustre” – how to keep premium products special when competitors continually copy you. Get ready to tackle the most typical, significant, and new dilemmas of the payments industry. Throughout the two days, you will explore up to seven different scenarios with payments expert, Peter Hall. Each scenario will represent a real-world situation. While the scenarios will have a fictional element, they will be rooted in real-world experience. You will have a chance to influence the selection of scenarios.
- One-To-Many Moving from a single, standard card to multiple, segmented, value-rich propositions.
- Make or Buy? Addressing the processing dilemma from in-house to outsource to right-source.
- Reward Fatigue The evolution of loyalty and the need to redefine rewards-based credit products.
- Raising your Risk Appetite The strategy and tactics required in targeting higher-risk customers.
- Losing Lustre How to keep premium products special when competitors consistently copy you.
- Margin Squeeze Restoring profitability in the face of competition, regulation and the economy.
- The Digital Imperative Applying digital ingredients to the product, service, and channel proposition.
- Data Difference Harness data to gain intimate customer knowledge, and drive precise decisions.
- Friend or Foe? Tactics to face or embrace new, disruptive payment players such as fintechs and retailers.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced card managers and senior management involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations
- Past participants of these workshops: Build an Effective Card Portfolio and Strategies for Driving Card Portfolio Growth
- Past participants of these online series:Build an Effective Card Portfolio and Strategies for Driving Card Portfolio Growth
- Past participants of Bankcard Management School
- Past participants of Visa Global Challenge
|16 Oct 2018 09:00||Dubai, UAE||English||Peter Hall||Enroll now|
|20 Nov 2018 09:00||London, United Kingdom||English||Peter Hall||Enroll now|
|01 Apr 2019 09:00||Casablanca, Morocco||
Delivered in English with simultaneous translation to French
|Peter Hall||Enroll now|
|24 Apr 2019 09:00||Johannesburg, South Africa||English||Peter Hall||Enroll now|
|21 Aug 2019 09:00||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||English||Peter Hall||Enroll now|
|09 Sep 2019 09:00||Moscow, Russian Federation||
Delivered in English with simultaneous translation to Russian
|Peter Hall||Enroll now|