EMV Liability Shift - Dispute Resolution
Understand the guidelines that both issuers and acquirers can use when handling the chargeback situations that may occur as a result of the October 2015 EMV Liability Shift. This 30 minute online course discusses the data elements, specific conditions, and reason codes to consider in a legitimate EMV liability shift dispute. Throughout the course you will have a chance to practice evaluating and responding to real-life scenarios.
1 course, 30 minutes, 6 month unlimited access after enrollment
- EMV Liability Shift Overview
- Implementation for U.S.
- Key Points for Identifying EMV Liability Shift
- EMV Liability Shift Reason Codes
Who Should View
- Chargeback and dispute resolution staff with at least one year of experience, this includes issuers, acquirers and processors.
- Anyone involved in the production, processes, systems, and services that enable the chip platform.
- Managers and supervisors who have a working knowledge of chargebacks and want to know more about the EMV Liability Shift.