Dispute Financials in Visa Resolve Online (VROL)
How does liability change when a dispute is won or lost? Dispute financials are the answer. You have two options for dispute financials: client initiated or VROL initiated. This course discusses both approaches, including when dispute financials are required from the client or supplied by Visa. This course includes questions to review your knowledge as well as a practice exercise. This course is included in the Handling Disputes with Visa Resolve Online bundled course.
1-course, 10 minute, 6 months unlimited access after purchase.
- Generating financials
- Message types and triggers
- Financial fields for client-generated financials
- Viewing submitted or received financials
- Viewing dispute financial advices
- Financial reversals for liability correction
Who Should View
Back-office personnel who use Visa Resolve Online (VROL) to handle disputes.