Operations Basics - Virtual
Are you a new Visa client, or new to the payments industry? This three-day virtual course (three hours per day) will give you a deeper awareness of all aspects of our dynamic industry and the Visa payments system. You’ll gain an understanding of industry trends, how the payments system works, and how payments are processed. You’ll also learn about current payments risks and discover strategies to help you mitigate them. The knowledge and skills gained from this course will help you build a foundation for success and grow in your role.
- Key stakeholders and their roles in the Visa payments system
- Payments fundamentals
- Transaction lifecycle
- VisaNet processing
- Clearing and settlement
- Introduction to risk and fraud
- Managing risk through authorization
- Introduction to disputes
- Types of Visa fees and how to view your monthly invoice
Who should attend:
Clients who are new to Visa and staff who are new to the payments industry. This course is relevant to all job roles in operations, risk management, and systems.
- All course sessions are listed in Pacific Time (PT). To convert to your time zone, click the clock icon next to the session listing.
- Pre-work and daily work will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
This course is eligible for our early bird discount.
|01 Dec 2020 07:00||Live Online||English||Rogerio Cazelato||Enroll now|
|02 Feb 2021 14:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Justyn Szymanski||Enroll now|
|01 Mar 2021 18:00||Live Online - AP||English||Anthony Carter||Enroll now|
|19 Apr 2021 14:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Justyn Szymanski||Enroll now|
|20 Apr 2021 07:00||Live Online||English||Rogerio Cazelato||Enroll now|
|01 Jun 2021 14:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|
|05 Jul 2021 14:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|