Visa Digital Solutions
Learn about the many ways in which Visa is creating new, innovative commerce experiences and driving the shift to mobile and digital payments. This 30 minute online course introduces the new technologies that are shaping the way we shop, pay and get paid globally. It covers both remote and in-person transaction payment methods such as wave-to-pay, click-to-pay and scan-to-pay, as well as the services critical to enabling tokenization.
1 course, 30 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after enrollment
- The Digital Payments Landscape describes today’s payments environment and exams the key trends and market demands that are driving the shift to digital commerce.
- Visa’s Strategy for Success walks through the unique solutions that Visa is implementing to help its clients, merchants, and other mobile network operators in the industry transition to digital.
- The Visa Digital Solution Platform introduces Visa’s Digital Solutions Platform, a comprehensive suite of offerings that enable a wide range of digital payment offerings…. both Online and In Store.
Who Should View
- Issuer staff members who work in product development, risk management, technology and operations, customer support, and transaction processing.
- Acquirer staff members who work in merchant sales and support, technology and operations, risk management, and transaction processing.
- Third-party processors that support new payment processing methods and application channels.
- Issuers, acquirers, and third-party processors interested in gaining a better understanding of the digital payment services that utilize contactless payments and tokenization.