Essentials to Improve Financial Performance
This 3-hour, live online course gives an overview of how Visa settles transactions with clients. We will cover the components of transaction settlement, including how it links to the clearing process and how net settlement amounts are calculated. Next we will review funds transfer logistics and timing. Then once we are clear what settlement is and how it works, we will review settlement relationships, reporting hierarchies and VisaNet Settlement Service (VSS) reports.
This knowledge is essential for you in order to benefit from:
- Improved control over your financial performance;
- Enhanced management Information provided by the VSS that will give you better financial control over settlement costs and revenues as well as the opportunity to develop pricing models/marketing campaigns based on cardholder activity;
- Streamlined reconciliation based on the VSS reports that are easy to work with, reducing reconciliation time.
- Settlement process overview, VisaNet Settlement Service (VSS)
- Net settlement calculation
- Funds transfer logistics
- VSS hierarchies, VSS reports and reconciliation
The times below are in Pacific Time.
Note: Enrollment closes one business day prior the event start date, no enrollments will be accepted on the day of the live online session.
|30 Apr 2019 07:00||Live Online||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|