Merchant Fraud Prevention
Learn about the common types of merchant fraud and the best practices to mitigate fraud loss. This 20 minute online course walks through an explanation of how particular scams work, examples of the scam in action, and indicators that it could be happening in your organization. This course is included in the Acquirer Business Fundamentals bundled course.
1 course, 20 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after purchase [Enroll now button]
For each common fraud type, you will receive an explanation of how the scam works, indicators to look for, best practices to avoid fraud loss, and examples of the scam in-action.
- Telemarketing and Internet scams
- Skimming attacks
- POS terminal tampering
- Merchant collusion
Who Should View
- Acquirers new or relatively new to the business.
- Acquirers who would like a refresher course on common merchant fraud scams.
- Team members in risk management, operations
- Issuers who want to learn about common types of merchant fraud.