Identifying and Mitigating Threats to eCommerce Payment Processing
Are you involved with risk investigations and compromises? This 30 minute course provides an overview of cybercrime and shares examples of code and chatter that some cyber criminals use. For example, do you know how SQL Injection can compromise an environment
and steal sensitive data? This course reviews some of the top attacks and how they can lead to data exposure on the web. The best practices will help you understand the threats and the actions to take if your information is compromised. We will also discuss
the Payment System Risk (PSR) group at Visa, and how they handle threats to ecommerce merchants and other entities that process or store cardholder data.
1 course, 30 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after enrollment
- Visa Payment System Risk discusses how this group at Visa handles external communications and investigations.
- eCommerce Threats provides real-life examples of communications between hackers and discusses what the threats encompass.
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) explains the goal of this non-profit group and shares information on the top 10 attack types.
- Case Studies looks at what’s happening in market today and indicators that Visa looks at.
- Tips and tricks provides best practices for what to do if you are the victim of a cyber attack.
- Contacts and Resources reviews where to find information on data security.
Who Should View
Acquirers and acquirer processors who handle risk investigations and compromises.