The Potential Impact of Regulation
This webcast, led by payments industry expert Peter Hall, explores the increasing impact of payments regulation. It looks at the nature of regulation, from use of data and more open access, to specific measures that impact the balance sheet. The module includes an examination of interchange regulation in different markets, with a discussion of potential reactions to those circumstances. This course is included in the Card Profitability bundled course.
1 course, 30 minutes, 6-month unlimited access after purchase.
Course topics include the following:
- Impact of Regulation: Consequence of Industry Success
- Nature of Regulatory Focus
- Global Attention with Local Interpretation and Application
- Impact on the Economics of the Business
- New Approaches in the Face of Increased Regulation
Who Should View
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations