Dispute Pre-Filing in Visa Resolve Online (VROL)
Do you have a dispute that you cannot resolve? Why not try one more time before sending it to Visa by filing pre-arbitration. If a dispute is not the answer, the other party has violated a Visa Rule; you can try to work it out through pre-compliance. This course describes how to create, respond to, and recall both pre-arbitration and pre-compliance questionnaires. This course includes questions to review your knowledge as well as a practice exercise. This course is included in the Handling Disputes with Visa Resolve Online bundled course.
1-course, 34 minutes, 6 months unlimited access after purchase.
- Creating pre-arbitration questionnaires
- Responding to pre-arbitration questionnaires
- Recalling pre-arbitration questionnaires
- Creating pre-compliance questionnaires
- Responding to pre-compliance questionnaires
- Recalling pre-compliance questionnaires
Who Should View
Back-office personnel who use Visa Resolve Online (VROL) to handle disputes.