Managing Risk Through Authorization Strategies
Learn how to operate a more secure, well-managed, and profitable business.
This 2-day course emphasizes the key role that authorization plays in managing risk and providing good customer service. It covers the key principles of authorization and reviews in detail the various VisaNet Integrated Payment (V.I.P.) System tools and services needed to handle authorizations more efficiently and effectively. This course also explains how to set up the appropriate Positive Cardholder Authorization Service (PCAS) limits and use state-of-the-art technology solutions such as Visa Risk Manager and Visa Advanced Authorization, as well as other available Visa risk control tools. In addition, you will learn how card and PIN verification work, how to respond to online transaction requests, and how to better manage risk by setting parameters that meet your cardholders’ needs and help you make intelligent authorization decisions. Loss prevention best practices are also included. The course is highly interactive with many group activities, so come prepared to develop your authorization and risk management skills, improve your authorization rates, and expand your success.
Day One Topics
- The Value of VisaNet
- Strategic and Intelligent Authorization Decisions - Approve or Decline? Gain or Lose?
- Authorization through VisaNet - Benefits and Key Elements
- Increase Your Approval Rate through Stand-in Processing (STIP)
Day Two Topics
- Managing Risk through Card and Cardholder Verification
- Technology Advantages for More Secure Transactions
- Authorization Solutions and Best Practices for Managing Risk and Customer Service
Who Should Attend
- Staff with six months or more authorization or risk management experience
- Staff involved in the implementation of a card program
|18 May 2020 09:00||Moscow, Russian Federation||
Delivered in Russian
|Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|
|22 Sep 2020 09:00||Dubai, UAE||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|