Visa Kick-Start ― Virtual
Discover how you can make the most of your partnership with Visa. In this three-day virtual course (three hours per day), you’ll gain a foundational understanding of the key elements involved in running an efficient and profitable payments business. You’ll also explore the card payment basics critical to successfully developing and promoting card products, maximizing revenue and minimizing risk.
You’ll emerge from this course with an understanding of how to deliver on all the major functional areas within the payment card management lifecycle, as well as a deeper awareness of the various products and services, important timelines, obligations and fees you’ll need to consider as a new Visa client.
Visa Kick-Start is a highly interactive course featuring case work and group discussions designed to encourage you to ask questions and share ideas and best practices. If this is your first time launching and issuing Visa cards, this course is for you.
- About Visa
- Payments fundamentals
- Visa core products and product development
- Visa digital innovation
- Design approval process and outsourcing (Day two pre-work assignment)
- Transaction flow
- VisaNet processing
- Managing risk through authorization
- Fraud classification (Day three pre-work assignment)
- Volumes, revenue and costs
- Clearing transactions and enabling settlement
- Managing disputes
- Project implementation
- Visa fees and charges; online member invoice
- Visa resources
Who should attend:
This course is beneficial for new and prospective Visa clients, especially issuing staff.
- All course sessions are listed in Pacific Time (PT). To convert to your time zone, click the clock icon next to the session listing.
- Pre-work and daily work will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
|23 Nov 2020 02:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|
|09 Feb 2021 14:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|
|18 May 2021 14:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|
|06 Sep 2021 14:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|