Defining Digital Payments - Virtual
Consumers are shifting to digital payments solutions. Are you? This four-day virtual course (three hours per day) will prepare you to deliver a digital-first payments experience and attract consumers in today’s rapidly evolving payments ecosystem. You’ll gain an understanding of the world of digital payments and will emerge from the course with a fundamental knowledge about digital strategies and their impacts on payments performance. You’ll also receive an introduction to some of Visa’s core digital solutions. Throughout this highly interactive course, you’ll share ideas and experiences with your peers during group activities and discussions.
- Key trends driving digital payments opportunities
- The digital payments ecosystem
- Strategies to drive digital product adoption and build customer interest
- Visa authentication landscape and risk-based authentication
- Visa digital solutions for emerging and mature markets
- Authentication technologies that enable digital channel risk assessment
Who should attend:
Staff whose organizations are currently planning, or in the process of adopting, new digital payments channels, or seeking an introductory level understanding of the digital payments landscape. Relevant to all job roles in card strategy, product development, digital technology and operations.
- All course sessions ate listed in Pacific Time (PT). To convert to your time zone, click the clock icon next to the session listing.
- Pre-work and daily work will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
This course is eligible for our early bird discount.
|15 Nov 2020 18:00||Live Online - AP||English||Anthony Carter||Enroll now|
|23 Nov 2020 02:00||Live Online EU/CEMEA||English||Loren Franklin||Enroll now|
|22 Jun 2021 07:00||Live Online||English||Rogerio Cazelato||Enroll now|