Chargeback Basics for Acquirers
Understand the basics of chargebacks including the chargeback lifecycle and best practices for minimizing exposure. This 20 minute online course walks you through why chargebacks occur and touches on when chargeback rights do not apply. It also explains Visa chargeback monitoring tools. This course is included in the Acquirer Business Fundamentals bundled course.
1 course, 20 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after purchase
- Introducing Chargebacks sets the stage by defining chargebacks and explaining why they occur. It also walks through the chargeback lifecycle.
- Minimizing copy requests details key actions to avoid copy requests.
- Minimizing Chargebacks provides best practices to avoid chargebacks and explains the available Visa chargeback monitoring programs.
- Compliance briefly explains actions to take when chargeback rights do not apply.
Who Should View
- Acquirers new or relatively new to the business.
- Acquirers who would like a refresher course on chargebacks.
- Team members in dispute resolution, operations and risk management Issuers who want basic information about chargebacks from the acquirers’ point-of-view.