Visa Risk Manager Best Practices for Tokenization
As the number of digital transactions increases, so does the need to protect consumer payment account information while providing a seamless transaction experience. To enhance online and mobile transaction security, the payments industry is adopting payment tokenization globally.
Visa Risk Manager (VRM)—Visa’s intelligent decisioning solution—further enhances transaction security by enabling issuers to write fraud rules using token parameters and to decline suspicious token-provisioning requests.
This training course reviews best practices and frequently asked question from those who use Visa Risk Manager.
1 course, 30-minutes, 6 month unlimited access after purchase
- A refresher on token parameters in VRM and suggested rules
- Token requestor reason codes for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay and Microsoft
- VRM reports for token-provisioning requests
- Frequently asked questions
- Key resources on tokenization available to issuers
Who Should View
Issuers who want to understand how to use Visa Risk Manager to capture fraud while provisioning tokens.