Processing Disputes in Visa Resolve Online (VROL)
The Visa dispute process is changing. Are you ready? In the new process, disputes are routed through one of two workflows—allocation or collaboration—based on the dispute category. This course shows you how to initiate and respond to disputes in Visa Resolve Online using the new dispute process. This course includes questions to review your knowledge as well as practice exercises. This course is included in the Handling Disputes with Visa Resolve Online bundled course.
1-course, 48 minutes, 6 months unlimited access after purchase.
- Initiate a dispute from transaction inquiry
- Initiate multiple disputes
- Initiate a fraud bundle
- Request an exception review for a rejected dispute
- Respond to a collaboration dispute
- Accept and close a dispute
- Recall a dispute
Who Should View
Back-office personnel who use Visa Resolve Online (VROL) to handle disputes.