Best Practices: Using the Visa Online Invoice Portal - Europe only
The new Visa Online Invoice Portal (VOIP) gives Visa clients in all regions except Europe improved online access to their Visa invoices. VOIP now replaces the AP Online Invoice Presentment (APOIP) application for Asia Pacific and the Online Member Invoice (OMI) tool in other regions, and offers improved functionality. This course provides information about how to access and use VOIP to view and retrieve your Visa invoices.
This course is intended for Visa clients in the Europe region.
1 course, 25 minutes, 6 month unlimited access after enrollment
- Accessing the Online Invoice Portal - How to get access and launch VOIP through Visa Online.
- Using and Customizing the VOIP Home Page - How to modify the field display on the VOIP home page and search for specific invoices.
- Updating Email Subscription Preference - How to update your email subscription preference to be notified when an invoice is available in VOIP.
- Viewing an Invoice - How to view the Invoice & Collection Summary, Collection Details, and Current Billing Summary and Detail sections of an invoice, and how to download invoices.
- Getting Help - Where to go for help in using VOIP, in understanding billing lines, and for other billing questions.
Who Should View
Finance personnel in all regions except Europe who are responsible for reconciling Visa invoices with internal records and for paying Visa invoices