Revenue and Costs
Learn about the drivers of profitability and how to influence them in your business. This 20 minute online course identifies the main revenue and expenses for each of the five members in the payment cycle and also explains the revenue and costs program for debit and credit cards. This course is included in the Fundamentals of Visa Business bundled courses.
1 course, 20 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after registration
- National economic conditions focuses on the need for program managers to study the status and trends of the overall economic situation as part of their ongoing card program.
- Revenues and expenses identifies what the Cardholder, Merchant, Acquirer, Issuer and Visa “gives and gets” financially in the payment cycle.
- Costs details both the major initial costs of launching a card program and the ongoing costs of running a card business.
- Debit and Credit Card Analysis compares credit versus debit card profitability and specifies the overall operating costs.
Who Should View
- Issuers or issuers/acquirers who are new or relatively new to the payment card business.
- Acquirers and Visa employees who are interested in learning basic information about the revenues and costs associated with the payment card business.
- Team members from operations, financial management areas, card program management, product development