This webcast, led by payments industry expert Peter Hall, focuses on the cost, revenue and wider influences on credit card profitability. While identifying the primary costs and revenues, it gives particular attention to the key drivers, from net interest margin and cost of funds, to interchange and credit losses. It also looks at the cost/revenue evolution in the face of changing national economics and consumer behavior. This course is included in the Card Profitability bundled course.
1 course, 35 minutes, 6-month unlimited access after purchase.
Course topics include the following:
- Attitude and Appetite for Credit Card Risk and Return
- Influence of Key Drivers Like Revolve Rate and Funding Cost
- Breakdown of the Core Components
- Understanding How and Why Costs and Revenues Can Change
- Identifying Tactics that can Drive Greater Credit Card Profitability
Who Should View
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations