Defining Digital Payments
Consumers are shifting to digital payment solutions, are you? The payments ecosystem is rapidly evolving. To attract today’s consumer, financial institutions should start with an understanding of digital payment opportunities, preparing them to deliver a digital-first payment experience. Learners walk away from this 3-day course with a fundamental knowledge about digital strategies, the impacts on payment performance, and receive an introduction to some of Visa's core digital solutions. The class is highly interactive with group activities and discussions that give you a chance to share ideas and experiences.
Module 1: Our Digital Transformation
- What Do We Mean When We Say Digital?
- Key Payment Trends Driving Digital Commerce
- Key Technology Trends Driving Digital Commerce
- Building a Digital Payments Eco-system
- Four Ways to Drive Digital Product Adoption
Module 2: Digital Payment Technologies
- Visa’s Four-Party Model and Connected Partnerships
- Digital Wallets and Mobile Payment Strategies
- Visa Direct and Real-Time Digital Payments
- Understanding Blockchain and Visa B2B Connect
Module 3: The Authentication Landscape
- 3-D Secure 2.0
- Visa Consumer Authentication Landscape and Risk-based Authentication
- Contactless Chip Payments
- Visa Checkout
Module 4: Fraud Prevention
- Digital Fraud Landscape
- Cybercrime and eCommerce Data Breaches
- Fighting Fraud with Data Analytics
- Biometrics and Geolocation
Module 5: Digital Engagement Through APIs
- What is an API?
- Visa Developer
- Visa Consumer Transaction Controls
Module 6: Leveraging Digital Opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence
- Social Media
Who Should Attend
Members of organizations that are currently planning, or in the process of adopting new digital payment channels, or seeking an introductory level understanding of the digital payment landscape.
NOTE: If you are seeking an in-depth understanding of the digital payment landscape, please engage with your Visa representative.
The price for sessions in London does not include the 20% VAT.
|29 Oct 2019 09:00||Miami, FL USA||English||Catherine Schutte,Paulo Fedele,Rogerio Cazelato||Enroll now|
|12 Nov 2019 09:00||London, United Kingdom||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|
|25 Nov 2019 08:00||Casablanca, Morocco||
English and simultaneous french translation/transcription
|Anthony Carter||Enroll now|