Staying Top of Wallet with Digital Payments
Learn how to maintain top of wallet in today’s digital payment space. This 20-minute course focuses on multiple strategies that you can use to stay top of mind with consumers – in both the digital world and physical environment. We’ll explore who the competition is, how to develop a digital payment strategy, and five tactics you can use to drive top of mind behavior.
1 course, 20 minutes, 6 month unlimited access after purchase
- Payments Landscape identifies who the emerging leaders and start-ups are in this changing marketplace. These competitors expose consumers to a variety of new payment brands and technologies.
- Top of Mind discusses the need for traditional issuers to develop an effective digital payment strategy as digital channels become more prevalent and central to their cardholders.
- Proactive Marketing to Drive Top of Mind walks through the top five tactics that issuers have at their disposal to drive top of mind behavior in the digital payment space.
- Cardholder Communication Strategy describes how issuers can maintain top of mind and relevance among consumers. We’ll explore communicating an effective and simple message to consumers. And the benefits of addressing all your payments needs in one centralized place.
- Mobile App Strategy emphasizes how crucial mobile banking apps are to issuers when it comes to maintaining relevance amongst millennials, a large and growing population of consumers. It also highlights some key considerations for issuers who plan to adopt their own mobile payment apps to showcase their own brand, or who want to use Visa’s Digital Commerce app if they do not have the resource or time to build their own mobile app.
Who Should View
Issuer staff who are responsible for marketing and product strategy.