This special one-day workshop aims to provide clear, in-depth understanding and practical training on managing fraud-related chargeback reason codes and the dispute resolution process. By the end of the day, you will better understand the current dispute rules and key requirements when handling the fraud-related chargeback reason codes thus reducing potential losses caused by mistakes and inefficient processing. The case studies and group activities give you an opportunity to share experiences, gather best practices, and further your comprehension of the dispute rules.
Day One Topics
- The transaction cycle
- Key terms and indicators
- Managing cardholders and merchants
- Information gathering – Visa Resolve Online
- Retrieval request and fulfillment
- Chargeback and Representment – Key Conditions
- Fraud-related chargeback reason codes 57, 62, 81 and 83
- Overview of arbitration and compliance
Who Should Attend
- Chargeback and dispute resolution staff, ideally with at least twelve months' experience.
- Managerial and supervisory staff with a working knowledge of chargebacks and who require a complete understanding of fraud-related chargebacks and key considerations involved.
There are currently no sessions planned.