Focus on Consumer Credit
Do you manage and develop credit card programs? Then join payments expert, Peter Hall, as he explores what it takes to develop and manage a successful credit card program. Peter is hosting a 2-day webinar (3-hours each day) in our new interactive online format. You will get a chance to learn while engaging with Peter and your peers using the chat, whiteboard, and poll features.
On Day 1, Peter will address the global context of cards, product development and credit risk. He will look at:
· How credit cards fit within distinct consumer banking strategies and locally unique market environments
· The components for a compelling card proposition
· Credit risk and ways to manage the full risk life cycle
On Day 2, Peter will focus on credit card profitability, marketing, and portfolio management. He will look at:
· Credit card profitability, including the key drivers of cost and revenue
· The complete marketing life cycle, including activation, usage and retention; as well as the role of co-branding within the context of partnership marketing
· The effective management of an existing credit card business through portfolio analysis.
You will receive a link with the webinar details once your enrollment in the course is complete.
6 hours total (3 hours per session)
Note: To attend this webinar, your laptops/computers must have the speakers and microphone enabled.
Who Should Attend:
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations
The sessions below are currently available. All times are listed in Pacific Time. Click here to convert to your time zone.
There are currently no sessions planned.