Effective Clearing and Settlement (Europe Only)
Get a comprehensive understanding of the key elements of the daily clearing and settlement service. This two-day course will clarify the relationship between Clearing and Settlement, we will explain the flow of a transaction as it is cleared and settled, share practical advice and best practice procedures on how to settle accurately. In addition, we will cover the funds transfer process and use the Visa Settlement Service (VSS) Reports to reconcile, identify and solve problems.
- Clearing a transaction provides a step-by-step walk-through Collection, Transaction codes and Functions.
- Edit Package processing covers the purpose of the Edit Package and provides CTF and ITF examples.
- Outgoing Run reviews Collection and Cut off times for different Settlement Services.
- BASE II Functions:
- Validation covers Returns, Reporting and Reclassification.
- Fees and Charges includes Cardholder fees, Visa charges and interchange fees.
- Currency Conversion reviews Clearing conversion and Settlement conversion.
- Net Settlement Position Calculation and reports associated.
- Settlement Reporting Hierarchy
- VSS reports and Reconciliation highlights best practice in the use of BASE II reports for reconciliation.
- Incoming Run: Interchange Transaction File delivery.
- VSS covers the Settlement process, funds transfer, late settlement and top tips for effective settlement.
- Disputes Run.
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury / Finance Teams
- Card Scheme Managers
- Business Analysts
- Chargeback / Disputes teams
Attendees should already have a good knowledge of Visa’s systems or have attended the 'Fundamentals of Transaction Processing' course.
The price for sessions in London does not include the 20% VAT.
|15 May 2019 09:00||Prague, Czech Republic||English||Craig Lorenzi||Enroll now|
|22 Aug 2019 09:00||London, United Kingdom||English||Muge Karayel||Enroll now|