Reducing Merchant Risk for Acquirers - Virtual
Learn how to guard against illegal and prohibited merchant transactions. Join payments expert Tony Carter for a two-hour virtual course where you’ll explore the different ways you can identify and investigate suspicious merchant activity. You’ll learn about scams that can potentially expose your bank to increased merchant fraud and risk losses, and the most common types of merchant fraud taking place today. You’ll also discuss the different types of merchant activity indicators you can routinely monitor to spot fraudulent actions and risky merchant practices.
Merchant fraud prevention
- Common types of merchant fraud
- Current examples and scenarios
Merchant risk monitoring
- Why monitor
- Conducting daily reviews with merchants
- Possible signs of problems
Who should attend:
Managers and staff involved in merchant fraud detection and prevention, merchant risk management, merchant monitoring, merchant business relations.
- All course sessions are listed in Pacific Time (PT). To convert to your time zone, click the clock icon next to the session listing.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
This course is eligible for our early bird discount.
There are currently no sessions planned.