This webcast, led by payments industry expert Peter Hall, identifies the product specific components of debit card profitability. It looks at the financial dynamics of debit within the wider account relationship, examining the economic interaction of card to account. It includes discussion of the primary drivers of cost and revenue, and gives ideas for how debit card profitability can be enhanced. This course is included in the Card Profitability bundled course.
1 course, 35 minutes, 6-month unlimited access after purchase.
Course topics include the following:
- Understanding the Card to Account Impacts
- Making the Card to Cash Comparison
- Identifying the Key Revenue Drivers and their Influence
- Finding Ways to Improve Debit Profitability
- The Value of Portfolio Segmentation
Who Should View
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations