Successful card programs begin with an understanding on where you stand in comparison to the industry, and how you react to key measurements. Using real world examples, this webcast will provide essential insights that drive portfolio growth through benchmarks, trends and best practices. Learn about important key strategies that will help you protect, preserve and grow your card business. This course is included in the Strategies for Driving Card Portfolio Growth bundled course.
1 course, 35 minutes, 6 month unlimited access after purchase.
Key topics include:
- Performance report card
- Profits and customer data
- KPI dashboard
- Cardholder spend and balance trends
- International decline rates
- Vintage analysis on card balance
- Tactical cost vs. performance improvement
- Portfolio analysis – testing, learning and reacting to results
- Customer segments or clusters
Who Should View
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations