Introduction to Fraud Prevention for Issuers
Issuers: Learn how to stop fraud in its tracks – today. This 45-minute online course will help you identify the current fraud scams that pose the biggest threats to your business. This course addresses the various fraud schemes that are currently being carried out worldwide, the types of criminals involved, and the key tactics they use to steal from issuing financial institutions. It also explains the various fraud prevention tools and strategies that you can use to successfully combat fraud and prevent associated losses. The real-world cases and examples demonstrate how different fraud scams are played out at the issuer level.
1 course, 45 minutes total, 6 months unlimited access after enrollment
- An Overview of the Fraud Landscape defines key terms, concepts and the players involved. It then addresses the payment card fraud types that pose the biggest threats to your business and draws upon real-world examples from law enforcement professionals and acquirers.
- Fraud Detection and Monitoring Strategies goes into fraud detection and monitoring strategies. It also introduces two powerful tools that Visa provides to help you minimize your fraud exposure.
Who Should View
- Issuer managers responsible for managing fraud, including the implementation of detection and control strategies for their organizations
- Managers and supervisors in operations, authorizations and investigations who need information about fraud issues at the issuer level
- Acquirers who are interested in broadening their understanding of fraud to include issuer level situations and control strategies.
Note: When you are finished with this course, consider attending the more in-depth 3-day workshop.