Portfolio Management Basics - Virtual
If you are a new Visa client or new to the payments industry, this two-day virtual course (three hours per day) will give you a deeper awareness of all aspects of our dynamic industry and the Visa payments system. You’ll learn about key stakeholders and their roles in the Visa payments system, discover emerging and future trends and key influencers, and explore Visa’s core products and marketing process. The knowledge and skills gained from this course will help you build a foundation for success and grow in your role.
- Payments and card programs
- Key stakeholders and their roles in the Visa payments system
- Revenue and costs in the lifecycle
- Key risks
- Visa digital innovation
- Product development and promotion
- Card design and approval process
Who should attend:
Clients who are new to Visa and staff who are new to the payments industry. This course is relevant to all job roles in card strategy, product development and operations.
- All course sessions ate listed in Pacific Time (PT). To convert to your time zone, click the clock icon next to the session listing.
- Pre-work and daily work will be provided for you to download.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will bot be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
|28 Sep 2020 05:00||Live Online||English||Natalia Grant-Ross||Enroll now|
|02 Nov 2020 18:00||Live Online||English||Anthony Carter||Enroll now|
|08 Dec 2020 07:00||Live Online||English||Rogerio Cazelato||Enroll now|
|01 Feb 2021 18:00||Live Online||English||Anthony Carter||Enroll now|
|27 Apr 2021 07:00||Live Online||English||Rogerio Cazelato||Enroll now|
|11 Aug 2021 07:00||Live Online||English||Rogerio Cazelato||Enroll now|