Maximizing the Value of VisaNet
Discover the many ways you can leverage VisaNet’s payment processing capabilities and value-added services. This 3-day course provides a comprehensive look at VisaNet’s payment capabilities. It is intended to help you build your knowledge of authorization, clearing, and settlement based on current operational best practices that apply to VisaNet services such as V.I.P, Base II, and Visa Settlement Services (VSS), as well as Visa Advanced Authorization, Visa Risk Manager, Edit Package, and many others.
It will focus on the importance of having an effective authorization strategy that enables you to properly control risk and provide an impactful customer experience. In addition, you will learn how modern technology can reduce your organizations’ exposure to fraud, implement clearing and settlement processing efficiencies, build an effective VSS Reports reconciliation process. You will also walk away with a clear sense of the positive financial impact that these processes can have on your business.
The hands-on exercises and group activities will further your understanding of what it takes to manage operational risk and increase profitability, while maintaining expected customer service levels.
Day One Topics
- VisaNet Processing
- Improving Your Authorization Performance
- Risk and Customer Service Actions and Impacts
- Visa Stand in Processing (STIP) Authorization Services
- Card and Cardholder Verification for Greater Security
Day Two Topics
- Visa Chip Technology and Processing Impacts
- Verified by Visa (VbV) Processing
- Visa Clearing System Overview
- Clearing Process Optimization Opportunities
- Currency Conversion for International/Cross-border Transactions
Day Three Topics
- Visa Settlement System Overview
- Incentivizing the Visa Payment Market through Interchange Reimbursement Fees
- Tools for Financial Reconciliation
- Visa Fees and Online Member Invoice (OMI) Principles
- Visa Resources
Who Should Attend
- Card Center Managers and their deputies
- Business Unit Heads of Authorizations and Clearing and Settlement
- Senior staff from the operations, risk management or customer service areas
There are currently no sessions planned.