Visa Claims Resolution (VCR) Overview
Build your Visa Claims Resolution (VCR) dispute resolution expertise today. This online course offers a high level introduction to Visa and its transaction processing cycle. It also covers the who, what, why, when, and how of VCR dispute processing, including typical cardholder dispute problems, merchant management, types of questions to ask to better understand a dispute, and the new VCR dispute processing flow and key timeframes. This course is included in the bundled online series called Visa Claims Resolution (VCR) Dispute Rules.
1 course, 90-minutes, 6-month unlimited access after enrollment
- What is Visa? provides a general overview of the business of Visa – what it is and how it works.
- The Transaction Cycle walks through the Visa transaction life cycle payment processing events and activities.
- Managing Cardholders and Merchants reviews guidelines for working with cardholders and merchants during the dispute resolution process.
- Information Gathering discusses the tools that you can use to gather the information you need to understand all of the dispute circumstances.
- Key Terms and Indicators explains the key Visa transaction processing which issuers and acquirers often misunderstand. It also describes the key indicators for the POS Entry mode.
- VROL Dispute Questionnaires describes how you can use the VROL interactive questionnaires to capture the dispute information needed throughout the entire dispute resolution cycle.
- The Enhanced VCR Dispute Process highlights the new streamlined VCR dispute resolution timelines, touchpoints, and processes.
Who Should View
Dispute Resolution Managers and Dispute Analysts