Client Article (Visa Business News) Webinar – 8 January 2018 Recording
On the second Monday of each month, we host a webinar for clients in Europe. These webinars are free to register and occur from 11:00 to 13:00 GMT and cover all Client Articles (Visa Business News articles) issued during the past month.
The recording is now available for the 8 January 2018 webinar for those that missed it.
To register for upcoming webinars please visit https://www.visabusinessschool.com/en/course/5d64c987-a2fc-419d-a46d-07c59c0a498c
1 course, 30 minutes, 6 months unlimited access after enrollment
- Nathalie Desta - AI07300 - Learn to Run a Profitable Bank Card Business at IBMS 2018
- Kohen Donald - AI07266 - Cash-Back Service Mandate for Issuers Will Be Implemented in Germany
- Richard Korn - AI07239 - Domestic Commercial Interchange Fees for the Czech Republic, Romania and Slovakia Will Be Automated in VisaNet
- James Eldon - AI07253 - Processing Integration: Visa Device Profiling Service Will Migrate to the Global Service Platform
- Andrew Sutherland - AI07314 - Europe Client Network Equipment Will Be Replaced
- Jeremy Horne - AI07297 - Processing Integration: Europe Treasury Rate Enquiry System to Retire
- Kelly Yates - AI07292 - Numeric ID Option Will Be Removed for Third Party Agents
- Paveena Singh - AI07293 - Rules Updated for Distribution of Visa Prepaid Cards Outside Country of Issuance for Multinational Corporations
Who Should View
Clients in the Europe region.