Critical Steps to Launch a Card Program
Get a big picture look at what it takes to launch a card program and the recommended steps to make it successful. This 20 minute online course analyzes your institution’s capability and retail strategy. It guides you through a 4-phase launch plan and emphasizes the importance of planning and project management. It also introduces a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis that you can use to evaluate internal and external factors that can impact your new product launch. This course is included in the Fundamentals of Visa Business bundled courses.
1 course, 20 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after registration [Enroll now button]
- Strategic Motivation speaks to the importance of understanding your motivation and your institution’s capacity and retail strategy for launching a card program.
- Card Program Launch Phases guides you through how to adopt a 4-phased plan approach consisting of market assessment, opportunity identification, product development and implementation.
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable or unfavorable for a new product launch.
- Success Formula addresses the critical steps to keep your product launch on-target.
Who Should View
- Issuers or issuers/acquirers who are interested in launching a payment card program
- Acquirers who are interested in learning about launching a payment card program
- Team members from operations, risk management, product development