Understanding Visa Disputes - Virtual
Get up to speed on Visa’s dispute rules. This four-day virtual course (3.5 hours per day) focuses on all four dispute categories and the conditions within each. You will learn about how these four categories fall into two dispute workflows, and get explanations on the rules, requirements and timeframes for each. Throughout this course, you will assess real-world dispute case studies and determine the key actions necessary to achieve proper resolution.
- Fraud: basic rules and requirements when processing disputes for Category 10 conditions, including EMV liability shift fraud (counterfeit or non-counterfeit), other fraud-card environment (present or absent), and the Visa fraud monitoring program.
- Authorization: basic rules and requirements when processing disputes for Category 11 conditions, including card recovery bulletin, declined authorization and no authorization.
- Processing errors: basic rules and requirements when processing disputes for Category 12 conditions, including late presentment, duplicate processing, invalid data, and incorrect transaction code, currency, account number and/or amount.
- Consumer disputes: basic rules and requirements when processing disputes for Category 13 conditions, including canceled recurring, counterfeit merchandise, misrepresentation, credit not processed, original credit transaction not accepted, non-receipt of cash, and merchandise/services not received, canceled and/or defective.
Who should attend:
Dispute resolution managers and dispute analysts
- All course sessions are listed in Pacific Time (PT). To convert to your time zone, click the clock icon next to the session listing.
- Enrollment closes one business day prior to the session start date for virtual courses. You will not be able to enroll in a virtual course on the day of the session.
This course is eligible for our early bird discount.
|01 Feb 2021 18:00||Live Online - AP||English||Carolyn Sew||Enroll now|