What is Fallback?
Would you like to learn about best practices that help you avoid losing transaction revenue because of chip fallback transactions? This 10-minute online course will address the two types of fallback transactions, implementation fallback and standard fallback. You will learn how to address these two types of transactions in authorizations, and best practices for responding to a fallback transaction. This course also provides information on the tools issuers can use to gain more information about the riskiness of fallback transactions.
1 course, 10 minutes, 6 month unlimited access after enrollment
- Types of fallback transactions
- How fraudsters are causing fallback transactions
- Using available risk tools to determine if an authorization should be declined
Who Should View
- Risk and fraud staff (includes issuers, acquirers and processors).
- Anyone involved in the production, processes, systems, and services that enable the chip platform.
- Managers and supervisors with a working knowledge of risk or fraud.
- Individuals that educate merchants and their sales associates.