Effective Authorization Management (Europe Only)
This two-day course equips participants with a comprehensive understanding of the Visa Europe Authorizations. As well as providing a thorough grounding in the authorization process itself, the course will review the Visa Europe Authorization-specific parameters that Issuers can set according to their business needs to deliver a better customer-experience with a fast, guaranteed response (Stand In Processing) and reduce exposure to risk with a range of advanced security solutions (Positive Cardholder Authorization Service, PIN, Verified by Visa).
The workshops consists of interactive exercises and scenarios and is delivered by experts on transaction processing.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up Visa parameters to meet your business needs
- Read and use your APR reports to spot discrepancies and problems that have impacted cardholder transactions
- Solve and prevent problems impacting cardholders
- Apply "best practice" operational procedures to reduce your costs
- Enable staff to quickly become more effective in their roles
- Transaction flow and main transaction types
- Authorization message types, fields and message formats
- Rejected messages
- Visa transaction processing sequence
- Stand In Processing
- PIN verification service
- CVV & CVV2 service
- Exception File
- Troubleshooting & best practice
- Using the tools and the Visa manuals to troubleshoot
Who Should Attend?
Risk managers and business analysts who have responsibility for ensuring that authorizations processing meets the needs of both the business and cardholders.Technical staff responsible for implementing authorization rules
Attendees should already have a good knowledge of Visa’s systems or have attended the 'Fundamentals of transaction processing' course.
The price for sessions in London does not include the 20% VAT.
There are currently no sessions planned.