The Value of Payments
This webcast, led by payments industry expert Peter Hall, discusses the role and evolution of payments within banking. It identifies the value of payments to a financial institution, demonstrating its full potential in contributing to the bottom line. The module also explores how payments strategy can be shaped by competitive and regulatory pressures. This course is included in the Card Profitability bundled course.
1 course, 30 minutes, 6-month unlimited access after purchase.
Course topics include the following:
- How Payments and Consumer Banking Fit Together
- Payments Evolution: Before and After Cards
- Electronic Payments in the Context of Wider Alternatives
- Strategic Approaches to Payments
- The Impact of Payments on Consumer Banking Profitability
Who Should View
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations