Member Agent Registration - Program Request Management (PRM) Overview - 19 June 2018 Recording (Europe only)
As part of the ongoing integration process, Visa is introducing the Program Request Management (PRM) tool, for member agent registration in Europe. The PRM tool will be replacing the manual member agent registration (ARD) forms. This is a recording of a webcast that was presented on 19 June 2018 and provides an overview of how to use the PRM tool to register new agents, and modify and terminate existing agents. You will also see an overview how to review the list of existing agents under your unique Bank Identification number (BID).
1 course, 60 minutes total, 6 months unlimited access after enrollment
- Introduction to the PRM tool
- How to access the PRM tool
- Explanation of the different types of user access
- Adding a new third party agent
- Modifying an existing registered third party agent
- Terminating a request for a third party agent
- Clarification around process for VisaNet processors
Who Should Attend
Card Scheme Compliance Managers and Analysts, and Operational staff with responsibility for registering Third Party Agents.