Introduction to Verified by Visa (VbV) (Europe Only)
Verified by Visa (VbV) is an authentication service which gives cardholders, issuers, merchants and acquirers an extra layer of security when purchasing goods and services online. This eLearning course will:
- Define the purpose of VbV
- Differentiate between the VbV and authorisation processes
- Identify the parties and terminology involved in VbV
- Identify the various fields and values within an authorisation message
- Explain the outcomes of the VbV authentication process
- Recognise the impact to liability
1 course, 25 minutes, 6 months unlimited access after purchase.
Please note, this eLearning is designed for Visa Europe clients only.