Optimize Your Authorization Decisioning through Reduced Risk Exposure
Increase your approval performance through proven fraud mitigation strategies. In this 30 minute online course you will learn several best practices that issuers can apply today to strike a balance between higher approval rates and optimal risk management, which in turn can result in greater customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
- Getting Started covers the steps that issuers need to take to assess their current authorization risk management efforts and various performance metrics before they select and implement their fraud mitigation best practices.
- Fraud Mitigation Best Practices walks through eight core best practices that can be deployed to detect and prevent fraud during the authorization process. These best practices are based on a recently conducted Visa study that involved extensive authorization performance reviews in nearly all major markets.
- Tools and resources wrap things up with a quick review of other Visa authorization improvement resources and tools currently available to issuers.
Who Should View
- Issuer staff members who work in any of the following areas:
- Debit Product Management
- Credit Product Management
- Authorization Processing
- Liquidity Management
- Information Technology
- Third-party processors who implement authorization performance improvement changes on behalf of issuers.