The Macro-Economic Environment
This webcast, led by payments industry expert Peter Hall, puts payments within the context of both the changing global and local economies. It examines the adoption of different payment products across markets and looks at how infrastructure, culture and economics impact their penetration. This course is included in the Card Profitability bundled course.
1 course, 35 minutes, 6-month unlimited access after purchase.
Course topics include the following:
- The Overall Economic Impact of Electronic Payments
- How the State of the Economy Influences Market Development
- Global Growth of Electronic Payments
- The Range and Evolution of Payment Preferences
- PCE vs. POS Penetration
- Consumer and Market Constraints
Who Should View
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations