Effective Fraud Management for Issuers (Europe Only)
As the card business has matured, so have the techniques of the fraudsters. This means that card issuers have to constantly review and improve their fraud management capabilities.
This two day course examines the core business skills and knowledge needed by issuer fraud managers to manage their fraud department effectively into today's economic environment. It focuses on the fraud manager's role and responsibilities, fraud structure & policy, as well as the core risks and techniques available for identifying, managing and controlling fraud losses. Latest fraud trends across Europe will be discussed along with best practice examples of how fraud managers can reduce their fraud exposure and operational costs.
- Fraud types affecting Visa card issuers in Ireland, UK and Europe
- Policy and organisation
- Core fraud functions and fraud detection
- Referral management
- Card production and distribution
- Write off approaches
- Fraud operations and investigations
- Customer service
- Management information
- Securing the infrastructure - chip and Verified by Visa (VbV)
Who should attend?
This is an issuer focused program, designed to assist Visa Europe issuers in managing fraud effectively and efficiently. It will appeal to:
- Managers with fraud loss responsibility within their business, who wish to consider how other issuers manage their fraud losses
- Fraud management staff who want to understand wider fraud management options and approaches
- Managers concerned with optimizing fraud control and the customer experience.
- Understand critical fraud types which are impacting Visa Europe issuers
- Examine different approaches to effectively managing fraud risk as an issuer
- Understand 'best practice' fraud procedures to optimise operational efficiency
- Learn how to reduce your operational costs whilst decreasing fraud exposure
- Ensure fraud management staff are effective in their roles
- Access the expertise and experience of the Visa Europe risk management team
- Learn how Visa Europe is supporting card issuers in identifying and managing issuer fraud
The price for sessions in London does not include the 20% VAT.
|02 Sep 2019 09:00||London, United Kingdom||English||Jesus Carrizo,James Pettit||Enroll now|