Introduction to Visa
Learn all about Visa - where it has been and where it is going. This 20 minute online course explains VisaNet and introduces Visa’s range of products and services, how the overall payment system works, and fraud/risk reduction strategies. It also provides a big picture look at digital solutions. This course is included in the Fundamentals of Visa Business bundled courses.
1 course, 20 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after registration
- The Big Picture highlights three key areas of focus for Visa today which are to: foster business growth, facilitate domestic transparency, and increase global connectedness.
- History of Innovation walks through Visa’s major accomplishments from the 1970s to present day.
- A Global Perspective introduces Visa’s six main operating regions.
- The Vision introduces Visa’s overarching vision and speaks to the strength of the brand and the commitment to deliver on the brand promise.
- VisaNet introduces the world’s largest electronic payment network showcasing its power, size and speed. It also explains VisaNet enabled products and services.
- Visa Payment Types and Platforms discusses credit, debit and prepaid products and value-added services.
- Digital Solutions explores the digital payment process and Visa’s role as the end-to-end solution provider. Highlighted are Visa Token Service, payWave, and Visa Checkout.
Who Should View
- Issuers or issuers/acquirers who are new or relatively new to the payment card business.
- Acquirers, team members and Visa employees who are interested in learning basic information about Visa and the payment card business.