Managing the Customer Experience
The customer experience starts when you apply for a card. The Managing the Customer Experience webcast will cover how you think about engaging with the customer from the very first moment. WE will review different techniques you can use to provide service, and the effectiveness of each. Learn how customer service can be a competitive differentiator and the sustainable advantage when giving it greater focus. This course is included in the Strategies for Driving Card Portfolio Growth bundled course.
1 course, 35 minutes,6 month unlimited access after purchase.
Key topics include:
- Customer Experience Index 2015
- Service as a competitive issue
- Different perspectives of customers
- Retail distribution strategy
- Customer satisfaction criteria
- Key performance indicators
- Evaluating the customer experience
- Redesigning experiences
- Best practices
Who Should View
Middle and senior management personnel involved in strategy and business planning, marketing, risk management, systems and operations