Dispute Case Filing in Visa Resolve Online (VROL)
When you cannot come to an agreement and you need Visa to step in on a dispute, it is time for Arbitration or Compliance. Both issuers and acquirers may file arbitration and compliance cases. This course helps you understand the case filing process and explains how to file arbitration, or compliance, how to view acknowledge and rejection letters from Visa, as well as how to respond to or appeal cases. This course includes questions to review your knowledge as well as practice exercises. This course is included in the Handling Disputes with Visa Resolve Online bundled course.
1-course, 35 minutes, 6 months unlimited access after purchase.
- The dispute case filing process
- Filing an arbitration or compliance case for one or more cases
- Viewing acknowledge and rejection letters
- Responding to Visa contact messages
- Responding to case filings
- Appealing cases
Who Should View
Back-office personnel who use Visa Resolve Online (VROL) to handle disputes.