Understanding Today’s Consumer Mindsets and Spending Habits — Virtual (recording of session held August 24, 2020)
COVID-19 has affected many aspects of our lives, including how we act as consumers. Many people are changing their thinking on how they pay, where they shop and how much they spend. Join Visa’s Innovation and Design team as they share their research on the impact of COVID-19 on the consumer.
This webcast is a recording of a virtual course session held on August 24, 2020. In this recording, you’ll get a deeper understanding of consumer mindsets, how COVID-19 has affected spending behavior, and current attitudes toward commerce and money.
As a valued Visa member, this recording is available to you at no additional cost.
- Consumer feelings about ways to pay
- New consumer behaviors in response to COVID-19
- Consumer concerns about finances
- How consumers are handling today’s challenges
Who should attend: Clients interested in learning about recent shifts in consumer behavior.
- You’ll need to log in and enroll in the course to view the recording.