Learn how to monitor new merchants and the ways to spot and deal with suspicious new merchant activity. This 20 minute online course explains why it’s important to monitor new merchants and reports and data that you can use as acquirers to monitor merchant activity. It also provides best practices for ongoing merchant monitoring, such as conducting periodic reviews, site inspections, and monitoring websites. This course is included in the Acquirer Business Fundamentals bundled course.
1 course, 20 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after purchase
- Special considerations for new merchants describes the importance of monitoring new merchants, what suspicious behavior to look for, and how to deal with potential fraudulent behavior.
- Reports identifies data to help acquirers monitor suspicious merchant activity.
- Merchant monitoring provides best practices for conducting periodic reviews, site inspections for card-present merchants and site inspections for card-not-present merchants. It also addresses best practices for monitoring websites.
Who Should View
- Acquirers both new and experienced
- Team members in risk management, operations
- Issuers who want to know about merchant monitoring