Payment Device Design Approval
Want to know about the card design and approval process so you can effectively plan your card production? This 30 minute online course provides you with the key points to consider during the card design phase and the steps to make your design a reality. It walks you through the features of the card design approval system and then showcases Visa card examples. This course is included in the Fundamentals of Visa Business bundled courses.
1 course, 30 minutes total, 6 month unlimited access after registration
- Importance of Design emphasizes the positive impact design can have on your portfolio to attract and acquire new customers, increase card usage, and retain customers.
- Key considerations addresses questions to ask to focus your new Visa card design.
- The 4-step process walks through the process of getting your card design approved from working with the Brand Management Approval System (BMAS) to finalizing card design.
- Visa Product Brand Standards speaks to Visa Brand Marks and logos. Mandatory and optional elements for the front and back of cards are also addressed.
- Card Examples show the design elements for:
- Mini and Non-Standard cards
- Vertical cards
- Quick read cards
- Picture cards
- Transparent and foil cards
- Innovative printing options
- ProMotion print technology
- Luxury cards
- FIFA World Cup and Olympic card designs
- Affinity cards
- Resources to Help explains where to go for guidance.
Who Should View
- Issuers or issuers/acquirers who are interested in learning about the payment device design approval process.
- Team members from product development and marketing